It is not always possible to conduct business in such a way as to satisfy all your consumers. You might receive complaints about the quality of customer service or the behavior of your company’s personnel.
Solving a client’s problem is the key to increasing loyalty to your company and, as a result, making a profit.
The flow of new clients depends on your response to their complaints. According to statistics, about 60% of new customers come from the recommendations of existing ones.
Does the buyer have a complaint about your company? It means he feels resentment or discontent and wants to tell you about it. And if it is justified and you did not react to it, it is almost 100% certain that you have lost him.
Retaining a client is a priority. We have already written that retaining customers requires less investment.
So, what should you do in such situations?
- Write down all complaints in a special document. You can assign customer service manager to do that. It is necessary to regularly discuss all the claims received, as well as the ways to solve them and how fast you should do it. All employees responsible for working with clients must participate, as well as managers whose departments are affected by those complaints.
- Respond as quickly as possible. It is advisable to respond quickly: if possible, on a day when you have received the complaint. Only in this way the client will feel your concern for him. If it has been found that there is a fault of your employees in an unpleasant situation, you need to apologize and eliminate the problems.
- Your staff should understand that complaints are a part of life of any company, and not a sign of incompetence. If the client does not receive a response from you, most likely he will not come back.
- What if the complaint is not substantiated? Even if the problem is not well-justified, you should contact the client and explain that your company has fulfilled all your obligations. However, you can offer an alternative solution to the problem involving minimum costs. It is especially true for the companies working in B2B sector. What matters is that you are not indifferent to the client’s problem.
Yes, dissatisfied customers bring new troubles to the firm, but they are also an excellent resource for the company’s development. Willingness to solve problems can turn complaints into an improvement in the quality of the company’s services. The right approach will allow expanding the range of services and fully adapt them to any finicky client. Do not be afraid of complaints and shift the blame completely to the client. The person who came with a problem is of great importance. He may show you the shortcomings that hamper the development of your business.
What Is gtag.js with Google Analytics and Do I Need It?
In the recent past Google Analytics tracking code has completely changed. This article would help to make things clear and figure out the main features of gtag.js.
This transformation is destined to websites that are using on-page tracking code and the main goal is to have one centralized script tag that transfers data to all Google marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
Usage of gtag.js provides the opportunity for loading the existing analytics.js library, along with other libraries depending on customized tools.
It’s important to mention that using gtag.js is not necessary if you are already using Google Tag Manager. However, if you have to use on-page code, gtag.js is exactly for that case.
Let’s see how it works with practical case. For example, we take a typical website with the following installed:
- Google Analytics pageview tracking code on every page
- Google Analytics event tracking for certain interactions of interest
- Google Analytics ecommerce tracking for purchases, checkout steps, and more
- Google AdWords conversion tracking for purchases or lead form completions
- Google AdWords remarketing tags for building audiences in AdWords
That’s five different script tags.
gtag.js makes this easier by:
- keeping many of the tags for Google products in one place in your code
- simplifying installation and integration of all your Google products
- sending data to multiple tools at once instead of engaging separate tags
The gtag.js code would be placed on each page of your website.
config is a command that pulls in the matching library for the chosen product.
The config command will look after some basic set-ups such as launching a pageview hit for Google Analytics or a remarketing hit for AdWords. You can prevent this default actions by editing the config line.
The information about other changes in the way of setting up event tracking, ecommerce, cross-domain tracking, etc. for Google Analytics and conversion tracking for AdWords can be found in the documentation for gtag.js for Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
We suggest to use the following chart to realize the necessity of using gtag.js:
- Adding Tracking to a New Website. We recommend using GTM. If you need on-page code, then you should consider the gtag.js instructions. This will load the latest version of Google Analytics (Universal).
- Google Analytics Currently On Your Site. If you are using GTM, don’t change anything. We still prefer Google Tag Manager and suppose GTM is the way to go because of providing far greater flexibility in comparison to on-page code.
- Universal Analytics (anlytics.js) without GTM. The analytics.js library is not going anywhere, and gtag.js is loading in this library anyway – so it will offer the same exact functionality with just a different style of implementation. If you feel you could benefit from the gtag.js style of implementation, start planning the switch.
- Classic Analytics (ga.js) without GTM. It’s time to upgrade to Universal Analytics, so you might as well do so through following the gtag.js implementation instructions.
Remember: If you are currently using on-page analytics.js, there is no need to rush into migrating to gtag.js. The amount of work it will take to do depends on your implementation. Also, you can still install analytics.js if you need to.
Railroad for goods’ delivery
For many years the New York railways did not participate in the dramas unfolding in the state. But now everything has changed. The railway is preparing to deliver goods to the crowded megapolises. This will relieve traffic on the roads, and this is a more environmentally friendly way.
All goods, from food to retail products, are exported by trucks – approximately 12.6 million trucks are involved. Knowing this figure it is clear why the intention to unload roads of the state does not lead to anything. Apart from trucks, there are many other commercial vehicles such as Uber and the like. If you put all these numbers together it is clearly visible that the struggle for improvement of the transit system is at its peak.
And if we calculate how much trucks harm the environment, it becomes unclear why we did not turn to railroads earlier. It is also planned to increase cargo by 40% next year, which will give a good impetus to search for an alternative cargo delivery. Most cities already receive about 20% of goods through railroads while in New York it is only 2%.
Economic development corporation is preparing a plan for investing in the railway. The administration began the study with the cost of $23.7 million to find out all the aspects of the possible modernization and extension of the railway. Of course, everything is not so simple because in many ways railroads cross paths with MTA and this might bring a lot of difficulties in the future program. There are many details that will have to be thought through before the beginning of the main phase of work. Nevertheless, this is the necessary step in achieving the goals.
7 ways to make your working day enjoyable
If at the beginning of your working day you already feel tired and dream about going home read this article. Here are 7 ways to make your working day fun and enjoyable.
- My work-table is my castle
The first thing you see when you come to work is your workplace. Your working mood depends a lot on how your workplace looks. Have some personal things on your table: photos of your loved ones or some souvenir that is memorable and will make you smile. Replace the standard desktop wallpaper with something personal. Even office supplies can be fun, e.g. stickers of your favorite colors. All these little details create your working mood so don’t neglect them.
- Time management saves not only time, but also your nerves
Time management is not only a system of effective use of time, but also a keeper of your mood and emotions. When it seems that time runs away like sand through your fingers it doesn’t give you strength or energy. Try to plan your day: any amount of work can be structured, streamlined and prioritized. When you see what you can do and how to do it, then it will be easier for you to cope with any amount of work. Psychologists advise to plan the most unpleasant tasks and assignments for the first half of the day, and reward your patience and perseverance with more pleasant tasks in the afternoon.
- Team spirit is a key to success
There is no doubt that atmosphere in the team influences us a lot: the psychological environment we work in is very important. Of course, not everyone will like you, but it is necessary to try to be neutral with colleagues and resolve all conflicts diplomatically. The ideal situation is when colleagues are not just a group of people working on the same project, but also a team. Talk to your colleagues, be interested in their hobbies and families. Spend some time together after work. This will affect your productivity as a team.
- Lunch break is not only for lunch
Use your lunch break not only for eating but for resting with a cup of tea or coffee. Get away from your working environment: take a walk, get some fresh air or read a book.
- Let there be light!
Lack of light provokes the development of melatonin – the “sleep hormone”, one of the biochemical substances that regulate the biorhythms of living organisms. Simply put, if the office is not light enough, you become sluggish, sleepy and weak. In autumn and winter seasons when daylight is not enough use an additional desk lamp.
- Work hard and play hard too
You can apply the method of a carrot and a stick to your work. Give yourself bonuses for a successfully performed work. Find motivation even when performing minor tasks. For example, “I will finish this report and then eat something delicious”, “If I execute the plan for the day I’ll watch my favorite movie in the evening”. Remember that work is a means to achieve your goal. And from this point of view when you do your job every day you are getting closer to your professional success.
- Enjoy life
Remember that work is only a part of our life. Let your life outside of work be bright and active. Your working day will go smoother and will be more enjoyable if you know that after that you will attend a yoga class or a concert of your favorite band, or have a romantic evening.
Smile more often and remember: everything is in your hands. Have a nice working day!
Cuomo’s MTA will “review” Cynthia Nixon’s NYC subway T-shirst for trademark misuse
NYC transportation officials call for parking rate increases
How Uber is killing cabs
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Transportation Alternatives bike month sponsored by Kiwi Energy
Uncategorized2 weeks ago
Is it possible for New York City to reach the Vision Zero goals?
Entertainment1 month ago
San Francisco is getting ready for a pot festival
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
NYC Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez about 21st-century transportation.
Uber,lyft and other taxis2 weeks ago
Lyft driver sexually assaulted passenger – again!
MTA News3 weeks ago
MTA’s first female head of NYC subway
Business strategies4 weeks ago
What Is gtag.js with Google Analytics and Do I Need It?
Uncategorized2 months ago
The mayor agreed to change the rules for city bikes